Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rooftop Princess

This is what i want. A rooftop house. But, this one is exactly not mine, that was my aunt.

So, long time no see? I was absent for blogging. Much of things has happened. Go to college is the only reason actually.
I go to college soon, on september. And now, i still have much time to spent the vacation before i get bussy with tasks and it friends.
Then, i'm so lucky that i spent mine at my auntie's house. And the greatest thing is, the rooftop. That was exactly the rooftop that i want. Beautiful view, even it has room, bathroom, and pretty minimalist kitchen. Even i can peek on neighbourhood 's rooftop. Perfect!
I hope my neighbour is a japanese man, and then like the drama did, we fall in love while we are peeking each other. Hahaha.

I know its too much, but since i was little, i want rooftop house like this. Or i want a house in the middle of forest and in the back of my house there is a splendid beach. But until now, my big family doesn't have it. So, i feel lucky for now, getting able to live temporary on rooftop house.
Then, i think it enough. Actually i want to write many things. But, now i am enjoying this rooftop, i got to go. Maybe later, i could tell you many of great story of me.

This, i tag some pics from the rooftop.
Jyaa ne, じゃ ね....

No comments:

Post a Comment