Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Koi

How many koishiteru no? (how much did you fall in love?)

If there someone who ask me that, i will reply --> a thousand.
I'm easily fall in love, in every weird guy or too much pretty. I was having a boyfriend, but he dies now (i pretend that he was die, at least in my life).
And i was thinking to not having a someone that i love again now. But, it can't be help if the guy is one of your criteria and he is nice guy, right?
So, i tell you that now, i am fallin' in love again, he's not too far, even so much close. I dont want tell you who is that, i just keep it secret from everyone. 

But, for me, the real love is a friendship.
Yes, i love them, a 'them' whom i promise to myself to guard, to take care when i becoming duplicate of Adolf Hitler someday. 
They are the super best friend that i ever have at high school, eventhough they are not at the same age with me, but they are very nice. When i got mad with my 'hell' school or a teacher, they will appear next to me and we're talking about our favorite superheroes from Japan, and we laugh it out!
And i tell you this, we will never fall in love each other and we will love in a friendship thing, forever.
So you guys, love your bestfriend. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment