Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Sun-day

3 p.m and the sun was totally good--




 



Before i got my head stress it better to go to the place that i really want to go and take some pics. This is Indonesia guys, my sister told me this was really like on somewhere at Europe. This place is my PUSPIPTEK, my sweet home. The first who build it want this area becoming like Japan because this place is the biggest national research center in Indonesia. I'm so curious of this place and from i was child i hope i can take a picture with my best clothes that i have. When my sister come home, it became true. And i love the pictures that we took. It all about green, tree, leaves, and road. Beautiful... 

Jeans Jacket by Calvin Klein
Dress by me
Loafers by Neil
Rainbow Totes by Jogja


No comments:

Post a Comment