Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Savior of The World, Hazna-chan


hii sashiburii (long time no see)
Today it was random, from crying, smile, and seriousI cutted my hair today, my hair is no longer to be long, and now my hair is just like Chibi Maruko-chan but without ponytails.
 That was sugooiii (cool) because my hair so much good to be like this.Then after that, like always, i watching my best of the best and my truly lovely superhero --> Kamen RiderI watch Faiz until the end, and it was so wonderful story, so meaning a lot to me, meaning for my dream who want to be a savior for this country and for the world. And after i watch it for 7 hours, i go to study and listen to the music, there is a song which make me cry, smile, and getting fire! that is Aitakatta from AKB48, it makes me want to hurry back to Bandung and i cant wait longer until 17th November, i want to go there now, but i must go to school in order i can received in a college or university in Bandung majoring Electrical Engineering and live forever there, if that happen i no longer sad everyday..Ah, you know?I decide to not having boyfriend or husband until i get a boy who has character like my lovely superhero --> Kamen Rider, even when i cant find him, i will never get married.And i will get my own team for my experiment and detective office in the future, and i hope that is at Japan, actually i got their name, but i dont know it will grant or not, just lets see in 6-7 years.I truly got this inspiration after watching Japanese Drama, Rich Man Poor Woman. If you has a big dream, you must see this drama because i you will crying when you watch in every episode, a story about bestfriend and getting succes together with believe each other and realize about what is the real mean of 'friend'.Despite of that, i though about get a team for my future, that is already full in my head, so, 
      
              GANBATTE HAZNA-CHAN, KIMI NO YUME WA TAKAI DESU NEE....  
              がんばって ハズナーちゃん、きみ の ゆめ は 高い ですねえ。。。               
                            LETS GO HAZNA, YOUR DREAM IS VERY HIGH, HUH?                      
                                  SEMANGAT HAZNA, MIMPIMU TINGGI KAN?


No comments:

Post a Comment