Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Girl to be Grow Up

I always wondering, what will i become when i turn 17
A good girl, not really
A wonderwoman, i dont have any super power
A scientist, not smart enough 
A happy girl ever after, that's what every girl wanted

It's too hard to find myself
I've been try dating for one year, i was though it will be everlasting, but Michael Buble was true -- nothing in this world is everlasting
And heartbroken come to me, that's the final step of dating

But after two weeks, 
I got my brave to change my status on Facebook, Twitter, and official to everyone that ask

Ok, back to the point

There is some things that i really want to do with my teen age :

1. Got a popularity as a smart girl
2. Have a medal and another achievements
3. Have a boyfriend
4. Have a real soulmate (boy to get married with me)
5. Fashion things
6. Go around Indonesia
7. Go overseas
8. Got a scholarship
9. Becoming an athlete

From that points, i just can catch six point on 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and 9

Why i want to get :

 point number 4,
 cause i wanna have someone that making a promise to always be with me. Eventhough he is so far away and not often to meet with me here, but he has promise to my parents after graduate from college or univesity he will marry me.

Then in number 6 and 7,
I never go anywhere except Muncul and Serpong
ofcourse i want to see another place in this earth
I really hope i can go overseas as a student, i mean i live there cause i school there

Thats all, i hope i can turn 17 with nice way...
even i know its not a sweet 17 anymore
\



No comments:

Post a Comment