Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Beautiful Sister, 2012 soon....


2012 coming soon....
for a few hours, i mean one,
then i remember this

I still remember how i was spent my new years eve last year, and another last years i ever had. Just not like today, i spend it just for my android, blackberry, and my pink laptop watching gossip girl which i download from my android cause the internet got super fast speed.
My last new year, i’ve been partying on my aunt house, with my big family, and im so happy. We are all barbeque at the garden rooftop at the house. After 00.00, we watching some fireworks, so beautiful until all of we forgot to capture it, haha.
And my another new years eve, even im not going to Bandung and together with family, but at least, near me i have my super beautiful sister. She’s annoying, ofcourse, all sister in the world are annoying, sometimes. That time i remember, we watch some movies on the television, and we laugh togeteher through the night, and when the time to bed, she also want to sleep with me and she tells me some good story. And i think she’s not annoying anymore, then she said “we sleep one year, sis”. I got her mean, that was 31 december  to 1 january, one year.
But today, she leave me alone here at home, cause she must working at jambi for 2 months.
And in the 2011, i always feel lonely, and my sister will be married at 2012.
How sad if i though having a boyfriend is much suck than loose my sister. Okay, having bofriend is my dream a lot time ago, but when i try it, when my sister gone now, she’s not living at my house again and she will married soon, i got a deep sad feeling, cause she’s my true friend in my whole life.

Goodbye sistah, hope you happy with your work and your husband!

Love, 
your little sister
 a.k.a Hazna Hanifa

No comments:

Post a Comment