Monday, June 9, 2014

A fact.

Finally i have an idea to write on this blog again ^_^.
It's a year ago that i wrote the latest blog post.

So, a year, anything happen. I have my life full of college things. New friend, new environment, and a fantastic love life.

I know why God has gave a loneliness things in my life, because there is a time that someone will full it with me in every day of my life. Things about boyfriend, yeah a boyfriend, you think they're a friend to make your day fun. But for me, is it not like what the other girls thinking anymore.

Actually, when i becoming a freshman on a freshyear at college, i got a boyfriend. He's nice, older than me. I think of him in everyday. I thought he was gentle, and gonna marry me someday, but it's not. 

God's like gave me a direction by appearing a guy in front of me while i'm on a lovely day with the first guy. He was my friend, was my kind of bestfriend. At the first day met him, he says 'hajimemashite' to his friend near me, and i approach him, then we know well each other. The things that a little weird is, i already saw him at the laboratory, and i dont know why, my mind keep stalking his figure and i quietly always have my eyes on him. And, come the moment that make my body feel something else, a feeling that so weird and it's rarely happen. He grabbed my shoulder from the back and close my opened bag, it's feel warm at my heart (i'm not joking, ok?).

I have feel for him a little, i feel guilty that the fact i already have boyfriend.
Then, six month after that, i broke up. He's broke me. But i dont feel that i broke, i'm not that sad, really.

I know you all have known the end of this story. Yup, i was taken by my friend a month later. And something that i want to tell you are,
after i met and in love with him, i dont hesitate to get married with someone.
i have full of plan to be together with him someday.
i met him everyday.
i am not becoming a selfish things anymore, i know to take care and caring a person.
i can teach a person anything, every stories and experiences.
i know that i'm not alone who has loneliness and loyalty. 
i have a twin on characteristic with one another person.

'I' in the every sentences, i put it with heart. Because the last thing 'I' is,

I have found my Kamen Rider.

Thank you, MIRA. ( that's not a girl name, that's initial of name).
*here if you want to know the person,

No comments:

Post a Comment