Friday, August 19, 2011

Old City, New Love

I know this was really late to post it today, but this really important to my life, geeks!

that's my first anniversary (month) with him
Muhammad Iqna Syarhuddin

Me and Arsya have been planed it two weeks ago
we decide to go to "Kota Tua" and got a double date

I'm so happy,
we holding hand together, and he's so sweet








he's cute on the last picture
and I Love Him so much

I can't take my eyes from him
we go to there by bus, and i sitting next to him
we talking much better
and i love it

And ofcourse, we're all looking for "Kerak Telor"
that's traditional food from Batavia
the taste was so good and yummy

Okay, but the point is..
he's so sweet on that day, i really love him
even, when i know my clothes has his smell, i keep my clothes in my side all night,
 so i can feel his smell
that's sweet

LOVE YOU, DUDE !!!


MADE BY ME




No comments:

Post a Comment