Wednesday, June 15, 2011

16th Birthday Bash

Being 16 this year on 14 June 
A story behind that day, so fun and adorable !

I waited for his message from the morning until i got feel dumped in the afternoon. 
He ignored me, and i'm so angry in that time, until finally i send him a message and he told me that he still have something to finished and will be at my school at 1. 
When he finally at  my school, he just say "hi" and go again and just bring my birthday cake.Even he isn't told me a happy birthday. Eugh!
My all friends told me that he want to got me a big surprise but i didn't believe that.

Finally i got home.And being crazy with my all Good Charlotte's video.
And i feel happy when i watching that video.haha

Then suddenly, he message me, he told me that he is in PUSPIPTEK now, and after a few minute ,he is in front of my house.wow!

He give me a plastic handmade red rose flower.
And he bring two of his friends ,and they bring a big gift, and you know? when they're turn the box around, i feel so surprised!!
That's a ROBOT !!!






We named it Q-bot, and has a nickname Qibby
So lovely handmade ROBOT
Love it, love it, love it

And this are the peoples behind of making Qibby


Thanks for Lailani Syarif and Fitria Puteri
but still much more who helped Iqna for making Qibby, but i dont have their pictures, but i just can say 
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!




Thank You so much my dude
thanks for the LOVE, for the surprise and many more
I L.O.V.E YOU SO MUCH 


Love you my Qibby


Okay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me
SAENGIL CHUKAE HAMNIDA
Happy 16th 

Hazna Hanifa


MADE BY ME


No comments:

Post a Comment