Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

If someone ask me "can we be a family?" i'll feel so love deeply inside my heart ,and of course i must say
 "I do".
No one ever ask me like that before, and last night, i got that question after i show him a song from   
Colbie Caillat - I Do 
Then suddenly my heart feel so
 "wow, i love this man, i dont know why, but i'm sure he's the best" 
That was the only way I knew 'til I met you because no one ever, but he did to me ...

For the man who feeling ever did this to me, please just keep your love and let's make this relationship be nice and please never hurt me.
Thanks for the days that you have share your time with me, and i never forget it.
I love you my man, my bestie, my guy, and you know who, Iqna ...

Me, a family, a house, a family
Ooh, can we be a family?
And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you 

And you are the only man who make me wanna say 
"I do"



MADE BY ME





No comments:

Post a Comment