Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chrunchy Things

She used to be a chancer, sparkle in the rain 
Told me she needed a friend 
If she's going crazy, baby's on the way 
Seems like the day never ends 
Everybody needs some affection 

Never give up on the good times, 
gotta believe in the love you find
Never give up on the good times,
 living it up is a state of mind 

(Spice Girl - Never Give Up on the Good Time)

I think that my life change now.I feel so happy, keep on spirit, and feel that i have something new in my life. Yes, finally i found and got what i want. I got something new life with new friends and new love story.
This is start when i join the exhibition. my dream all are come true!!
My life will never bored again, will be happy with laugh, love ,and struggle...
i got my Robotic team and we have a plan to make a new community called ROBOMOON, and yesterday i finally could join robotic competition at Jakarta ,even we're not win at all but surely that soo happy and i got the new experience that i will never forget !!!





And the happiest things come from my love story... 
There's a guy, he quite loves me, he start it from the exhibition and a few days later he told me that he love me...
Finally he become my boyfriend, and i love him so much, i dont want make him dissapointed, i want to be the best (girl) in his life..yuhuu
His name is Muhammad Iqna Syarhuddin ... 




Okay, start from now, my life change into happier and if you find me anywhere, you will surprised that i never will cry anymore...  i promise


MADE BY ME

  

No comments:

Post a Comment