Friday, August 19, 2011

Monday Market a.k.a Pasar Senen

Iqna want me to join him to go to "Pasar Senen" for buy some books
not only with him, but with some of his friends

For the first, i reject it
but when he told me that i can go there with some of my friends too, i accept
so i called Arsya and Chara, my bestie
ofcourse they want it, baby!

Sunday, 24 July 2011
We're all go there by train
that's funny when i see Chara, she's on the first time
then when arrived in "Tanah Abang"
next, we using bus to "Pasar Senen"

When we're there,
we start to looking for a books
i found an english novel
PRINCESS DIARIES 10
wohoo!!

After we got around this market,
my boy's friends want to go to Monas first,
tha'ts funny again to see Chara, she's on the first too
hahahahahahahahahaha

Then we go home with the same way,
he's not really sweet but tha's happy
he's little ignoring me that day, becase he's busy to find his books

Oya,
i found something priceless
that is...
VADEMAKUM ELEKTRONIKA
that's the best book who i've ever buy
yeah...









Chic..Chic...


MADE BY ME


No comments:

Post a Comment