Friday, August 19, 2011

Science Camp "HAKTEKNAS"

10 August 2011
i got science camp with my friends in PUSPIPTEK
owh, that's so close from my home (really, really, close)

That's very awesome meeting my old friend
Bella and Nusaibah
but not awesome for the event and the organizer

First day, 
we all made a Water Rocket
and i've been choosen for 'landing' it from seven-great








After we met Mr.Presiden, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
we back to  "Gedung Pertemuan" a.k.a our camp

Then the night,
we getting crazy near Bahrul Ulum







And for 11 August 2011
we go to BATAN, my daddy's office !!!!






after that we go to the exhibition in DRN
my sweety boy are there, for his TriTechHelmet

but, before we met him, 
me and Chara met something important,
that is LAPAN
our dream, our future
and they're give us book, that's special book belong to us
YUHUUUU !!!!





and finally i met you honey....




wuhuu
that's the greatest experience of mine
and the last day was so great !!!


MADE BY ME



No comments:

Post a Comment