Sunday, April 3, 2011

About Me : Hazna Hanifa


Hi i'm Hazna Hanifa.I writing this blog alone and just sitting down in front of my computer.I'm a adorable cat which has a great etiquette.I got my fashion world since i was in 14th .Since i was a young girl ,i had seen my mother and my grandma wearing something great in their body and that's called Fashion.Then i become so curious with that.First ,i bought a fashion magazine called Gogirl! and start to read that again and again ,then i start to red for Teen Vogue.
Contact me at ; hazna.hanifa@yahoo.com ,if u have something to ask me about anything !


Who is your favourite designer? 
- Marc Jacobs ,Elie Saab ,Valentino ,and Karl Lagerferd
- they're all unique and have a great sense of making clothes

What can motivate you to get what you want?
- I always watch or read someone who i adore and i got feeling that i can do that! for ex. i always seen what    
  my father do when he did his jobs ,and i always can do that! so magical...haha

Why you interested to the fashion?
- Mmm..because i think ,fashion is something needed for everyone and i want to learn much about that and  
  got an experience from that also can do creativity beside that

Who is your role model?
- My Father ,why?because i think he's a stylish! he dont want to look bad when he go with me or someone  
  else

What is your biggest dream in this world?
- i want to join AFS and go to America so i can meet Benji Madden and maybe we can get married ,then i  
  want to be super stylish people ,last i want to be a hero for my country and i really-really want to be a leader  
  scientist

What is your favourite fabric?
- Denim


No comments:

Post a Comment